1. Smart Sheep wool dryer balls shorten drying time, soften and fluff fabric, and reduce static.
2. They help bed sheets stay untangled during the drying process as well as keep pet hair off of clothes.
3. They will not unravel and will last for years.
4. Using wool dryer balls saves your dryer from the residue left from liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets.
5. Add the dryer/washing machine before drying (the washing machine needs to drain the water
6. Add a certain amount of wool balls according to the number of clothes.
Take out the wool balls to dry and store them away.
Small to medium loads: 3 wool balls
Lots of clothing: 6 wool balls
7. The wool ball will be stained with the fibers of the clothes after use, it is not dirty, and it can be
After continuing to use it for a period of time, the surface of the wool ball will cover various
Threads and hair will affect the use effect, so you can trim it a little at this time
continue to use
8. A set of wool balls can be used for 2-4 years, the frequency of use per family
Different, generally American families with more than 2 babies can basically
Used for 2-4 years. After 2-4 years, with continuous pruning, the wool ball will
If it is getting smaller and less effective, it is time to replace it
9. Wool balls are suitable for use in dryers with hair collectors
Diameter: about 5cm
1. Please allow 1-2CM differs due to manual measurement.
2.Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.